500 Avebury Boulevard
t: 01908 082 423
or make an on-line enquiry in the box below.
Essential Mediation is committed to providing a high quality service. Please be assured that should we receive any complaints that we learn from them and use them to improve our service. To view our Complaints Policy in full click here.
However should you wish to make a complaint we aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as simple as possible
- You feel we treat all complaints seriously
- You feel we deal with any complaint promptly, fairly and in confidence
- If the complaint involves an organisation or person outside our control, you are directed to the relevant point of contact.
We try to resolve complaints as soon as they arise. Wherever possible a member of staff will endeavour to resolve any complaint as soon as they become aware of it. However we are aware that there may be some issues that we are not able to resolve immediately.
In dealing with any complaint we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five working days
- Issue a full response within 28 days
- Where it is not possible to meet the above response time, we will keep you informed and provide an explanation for the delay.
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us in any of the ways listed below:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to Essential Mediation, 500 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 2BE
- By telephone on 01908 889080
If you have exhausted our internal complaints procedure and you are still dissatisfied with the resolution of your complaint you may make a further complaint to the Civil Mediation Council (CMC).